Click below to hear the episode!!
First, we are in desperate need of gift ideas for our parents. What are your best gift ideas??
Also, both of our kids are now sick, ironically. This of course happened the week after we released our podcast on beating cold and flu season.
We are having Christmas dinner at our house this year, where Sharon may or may not play party games, get really competitive, and tell egregious lies in order win.
I thought that having community was unnecessary....but now realize I couldn't live without it. We love:
- The Down syndrome Association of Northern Virgina (Lulu is on their 2019 calendar for the month of April!!)
- The other moms we've met, either through friends of friends or just simply at the pool
- The Down syndrome Diagnosis Network, especially the Rockin' Heart Heros group!
- Our awesome attendant, Melissa
- All of our doctors, nurses and therapists, who work hard for us every day.
- Don't forget to let us know what you think, and what you do while you are listening!